NO TO WAR!
10% of the profit will go to supporting the people of Ukraine, along with other organizations promoting peace around the world.
The UFO Peace lame made in our family owned small shop in Fairfield, Connecticut USA. We believe in fair wages, using no plastics or harsh chemicals and giving back to the baking community.
Here are some of the benefits of the UFO Lame:
- Ultimate fine control over scoring.
- Ambidextrous design.
- No more cuts for blade holders!
- Blade is easily stored inside for safety.
- No thumb nuts to snag on your dough.
- No more lost blades (if you are a blade holder, you know what I'm talking about).
- Designed and made in the good old USA.
- Uses standard replaceable double edge safety razor.
See the accessories section and pick yourself up a bottle of our fractionated coconut oil and wooden brass wire brush for easy maintenance and clean up-and an upcycled leather pouch for storage!
One Astra platinum coated double edge razor blade included; it is wrapped in paper inside the lame when you receive it. Please be careful when handling.
Since we use no chemicals to treat our wooden lames, they must be maintained by occasionally soaking them in an oil. Please use an oil that will not go rancid. We recommend using our fractionated coconut oil. The lames come pre-treated in our oil and seepage onto the paper wrap and envelope will occur, and is normal.
Materials: The UFO Peace lame is made from solid American black walnut and stainless steel hardware.
Dimensions: 46mm diameter, 6.35mm thick.
Cheers and happy scoring!