This version of the UFO lame is engraved with The Real Bread Campaign's logo. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of these UFOs goes to The Real Bread Campaign to help with their mission: flour, water, salt! Well, that's oversimplifying a lot. You can learn more about them here!
The UFOs are made here in our family owned small shop in Fairfield, Connecticut USA. We believe in fair wages, using no plastics or harsh chemicals and giving back to the baking community. We usually ship within two days, but not always. Your patience is appreciated.
Here are some of the benefits of the UFO Lame:
- Ultimate fine control over scoring.
- Ambidextrous design.
- No more cuts for blade holders!
- Blade is easily stored inside for safety.
- No thumb nuts to snag on your dough.
- No more lost blades (if you are a blade holder, you know what I'm talking about).
- Designed and made in the good old USA.
One Japanese Feather Hi-Stainless Platinum coated double edge razor blade included; it is wrapped in paper inside the lame when you receive it. Please be careful when handling.
Dimensions: 46mm diameter, 6.35mm thick.
Materials: This UFO is made of solid American black walnut and stainless steel hardware.
Cheers and happy scoring!