(does not include a holster)
The Bread Journey version of the UFO features engraving designed by Anna Gabur, whose intricate bread scoring is admired around the world. Anna's graphic designs are inspired by both her scoring and the local traditions of Moldova. You can see her beautiful work on Instagram @breadjourney and on her website breadjourney.com.
This UFO Design can be seen in the UK Channel 4 Great British Bake Off Series 3 Episode 3 - 10 September 2019.
The UFOs are made here in our family owned small shop in Fairfield, Connecticut USA. We believe in fair wages, using no plastics or harsh chemicals and giving back to the baking community.
Here are some of the benefits of the UFO Lame:
- Ultimate fine control over scoring.
- Ambidextrous design.
- No more cuts for blade holders!
- Blade is easily stored inside for safety.
- No thumb nuts to snag on your dough.
- No more lost blades (if you are a blade holder, you know what I'm talking about).
- Designed and made in the good old USA.
One Astra Platinum coated double edge razor blade included; it is wrapped in paper inside the lame when you receive it. Please be careful when handling.
Dimensions: 46mm diameter, 6.35mm thick.
Materials: This UFO is made of solid American black walnut and stainless steel hardware.
Cheers and happy scoring!